This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for details.
If there is one good thing to come out of this hell hole of the past few years, it has to be DracoTok!
This is the craze on the social media platform Tiktok that has sent Harry Potter fans into a complete frenzy.
If you weren’t aware, DracoTok involves Potterheads showing an appreciation (strike that, obsession) for the notorious bad boy, Draco Malfoy.
Over-privileged, silver-haired and sassy – he is the cunning, proud and ambitious prefect of the Slytherin House at Hogwarts!
So, in honour of DracoTok and the actor Tom Felton who has seamlessly revived our love for the Potter series. I’ve compiled a complete list of only the very best Draco Malfoy quotes for you right here!
Feel free to use any of these quotes for your own Malfoy-themed posts or just have a read to appreciate all that is Draco.
Please note – these quotes have been taken from both the movies and the books! I love both, so wanted to include them all in here… also if you love the Malfoy family check out my list of Lucius quotes here!
What is the DracoTok craze?
Okay, so before we begin, I’ll go through what DracoTok is and some of the highlights that have come out of this phenomenon.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, Dractok is a trend that has swept the globe and has reignited our love for the notorious Hogwarts bully of Draco Malfoy.
It started at some point in September 2020 on Tiktok. It was a small niche, where a handful of creators started posting some fun videos around Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter. .
This is where they would cut themselves into scenes with Draco. Or, just edit some highlight scenes together from the movies with Draco quotes.
There were even sounds and songs created with Draco’s voice and iconic lines in them.
Over time, this video trend has now spread like wildfire.
It’s seen thousands of creators follow suit and now DracoTok has amassed views of just over 8 billion. It’s officially one of the biggest trends.
It even saw the actor who plays Draco, Tom Felton, lead the movement on the platform by creating the “Pottah” challenge.
He then threw a virtual charity event called “19 Years Later” for thousands of Potterheads which sold out. Many of the actors from the movies made an appearance.
Harry Potter studios also held A Celebration of Slytherin event that honoured this proud and ambitious house. Click here to find out more!
After all this time, it’s Slytherin’s time to shine
That’s right, in a peculiar turn of events, the Potterhead fanbase has done a complete 360 and now seems to be preferring Draco and the Slytherin house. Over the likes of Harry Potter and even…dare I say it…Gryffindor house?!
I mean, WHAT?! As a life long OG Slytherin, this is mind-blowing to me.
I’ve been reading the books since I was a kid and grew up with the movies. I’m actually the same age as Daniel Radcliffe. So, I’m not complaining.
In fact, I feel like it’s finally Slytherin’s time to rise up. Do you know what I mean? Haha.
It’s amazing to see so much support for a house that was always referred to as the ‘evil’ ones.
But, as a downside that means that everything Slytherin is selling out FAST.
Shops and companies have started releasing Harry Potter and Slytherin collections. These are things like clothes, candles, jewellery, makeup. It sells out in a matter of minutes!
There was even a trend with Dior Sauvage perfume selling out as it was similar to Draco’s scent…cough…amortentia potion…cough.
It’s honestly mind-blowing and it doesn’t seem like the appreciation is going to stop anytime soon.
So, in honour of this trend and to do my part for my ambitious, proud and cunning house. Let’s get started on that Draco quote list…
The top 10 most iconic Draco Malfoy quotes – made famous by DracoTok!
There are over 100 sassy Draco quotes on this list, but, you may not have the time to scroll through all of them right now.
So, here is a handful of the very best Draco Malfoy quotes to get you started;
- “And my name’s Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.” – Philosopher’s / Sorcerer’s Stone
2. “Scared, Potter?” – Philosopher’s / Sorcerer’s Stone
3. “Oh yeah, terribly funny. Really witty. God this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore’s got this oaf teaching classes.” – Prisoner of Azkaban
4. “No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood.” – Chamber of Secrets
5. “Potter! Is it true you fainted? I mean, you actually fainted?” – Prisoner of Azkaban
6. “Training for the ballet, Potter?” – Chamber of Secrets
7. “Why are you wearing glasses?…. Reading? I didn’t know you could read.” – Chamber of Secrets
8. “You’re gonna regret this! You and your bloody chicken!” – Prisoner of Azkaban
9. “You have something of mine, I’d like it back. … It doesn’t quite… understand me, know what I mean?” – Deathly Hallows Part 2
10. “Oh look, Potter, you got yourself a girlfriend!” – Chamber of Secrets
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s / Sorcerer’s Stone
Who can forget our first introduction to the silver haired, sassy and over-privileged student of Hogwarts?
In the first book, Draco is an absolute bully. Let’s admit it. But, some of the following lines are my favourite in the entire series!
Here are some of the best Draco Malfoy quotes from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s / Sorcerer’s stone;
11. “It’s true then, what they’re saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.”
12. “Think my name’s funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair… and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley.“
13. “My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford.”
14. “You’ll soon find out that some Wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don’t wanna go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.”
15. “Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he’d have remembered to fall on his fat arse.”
16. “Excuse me, professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the four of us.”
17. “The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can’t go in there, students aren’t allowed! And there are…. werewolves!”
18. “Okay. Then I get Fang!”
19. “Wait ’til my father hears about this! This is servants stuff!”
19. “Longbottom, if brains were gold, you’d be poorer than a Weasley – and that’s saying something.”
20. “What would you know about it, Weasley, you couldn’t afford the handle. I suppose you and your brothers have to save up, twig by twig.”
21. “Are you trying to earn some extra money, Weasley? Hoping to be gamekeeper yourself when you leave Hogwarts, I suppose – that hut of Hagrid’s must seem like a palace compared to what your family is used to.”
22. “I do feel sorry for all those people who have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because they’re not wanted at home.”
23. “Then I’m going to drag them off to look at racing brooms, I don’t see why the first years can’t have their own. I think I’ll bully father into getting me one and I’ll smuggle it in somehow.”
24. “Father says it’s a crime if I’m not picked to play for my house, and I must say, I agree.”
25. “I heard he’s a sort of savage – lives in a hut in the school grounds and every now and then he gets drunk, tries to do magic and ends up setting fire to his bed.” (about Hagrid).
26. “But we don’t feel like leaving, do we, boys? We’ve eaten all our food, and you still seem to have some.”
27. “Imagine being in Hufflepuff. I think I’d leave. Wouldn’t you?”
28. “You know how I think they choose people for the Gryffindor team? It’s people they feel sorry for. See, there’s Potter, who’s got no parents, then there’s the Weasleys, who’ve got no money – you should be on the team, Longbottom, you’ve got no brains.”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
29. “Honestly, Goyle, if you were any slower, you’d be going backwards.”
30. “Bet you loved that, didn’t you Potter. Famous Harry Potter can’t even go into a bookshop without making the front page.”
31. “You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best.”
32. “Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place.”
33. “The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a mudblood died. So it’s only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me, I hope it’s Granger.”
34. “‘Enemies of the Heir, Beware?’ You’ll be next, mudbloods.”
35. “Weasley would like a signed photo, Potter. It’d be worth more than his family’s whole house.”
36. “All right there, Scarhead?”
37. “‘Everyone queue up! Harry Potter’s giving out signed photos!’”
38. “Not as surprised as I am to see you in a shop, Weasley. I suppose your parents will go hungry for a month to pay for all those.”
38. “Jealous? Of what? I don’t want a foul scar right across my head, thanks. I don’t think getting your head cut open makes you that special, myself.”
39. “Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them. You’d never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave.”
40. “Be careful, Weasley. You don’t want to start any trouble or your mummy’ll have to come and take you away from school.”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
41. “You’re not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!”
42. “It’s killed me! It’s killed me!”
43. “You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn’t it, Weasel-Bee? Don’t your family all sleep in… one room?”
44. Lupin: “Very good. A little louder please, and very clearly. Rid-di-kulus.” Students: “Riddikulus!” Malfoy: “This class is ridiculous.”
45. Pansy: “Does it hurt terribly, Draco?” Malfoy: “It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. If it wasn’t for Madame Pomfrey, another minute or two and I could have lost my arm. Couldn’t possibly do any homework for weeks.”
46. “Quick! Not a word to anyone! Understood?” in response to getting punched in the face by Hermione. (For those Dramione fans out there…!!).
47. “Well, look who it is. Potty and the Weasel. I heard your father finally got his hands on some gold this summer, Weasley. Did your mother die of shock?”
48. “Look at the state of his robes. He dresses like our old house elf” In response to Professor Lupin.
49. “Shame it doesn’t come with a parachute – in case you get too near a dementor.”
50. “Of course, if it was me, I’d have done something before now. I wouldn’t be staying in school like a good boy, I’d be out there looking for him.”
51. “Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic? And he’s supposed to be our teacher!”
52. “The dementors send their love, Potter!”
53. “Maybe you’d rather not risk your neck. Want to leave it to the dementors, do you? But if it was me, I’d want revenge. I’d hunt him down myself.”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
54. “Father and I are in the minister’s box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself.”
55. “My father and I have a bet, you see. I don’t think you’re gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won’t last five!”
56. “Weasley, you weren’t thinking of wearing these, were you? I mean, they were very fashionable in about 1890.”
57. “Don’t you dare insult my mother, Potter.”
58. “‘And there’s the picture, Weasley!’ said Malfoy, flipping the paper over and holding it up. ‘A picture of your parents outside their house, if you can call it a house! Your mother could do with losing a bit of weight, couldn’t she?’”
59. “You’ve picked the losing side, Potter! I warned you!”
60. “You’re joking, Weasley? You’re not telling me someone’s asked that to the ball? Not the long-molared Mudblood!”
61. “Well, I can certainly see why we’re trying to keep them alive….Who wouldn’t want pets that can burn, sting and bite all at once?”
62. “Got your autograph books? Better get a signature now, because I doubt he’s going to be around much longer… half the Triwizard champions have died… how long d’you reckon you’re going to last, Potter? Ten minutes into the first task’s my bet.”
63. “Hey, Potter! Potter! How’s your head? You feeling all right? Sure you’re not going to go berserk on us?”
64. “Imagine them not even getting his name right, Weasley. It’s almost as though he’s a complete nonentity, isn’t it?”
65. “Want one, Granger?….I’ve got loads. But don’t touch my hand, now. I’ve just washed it, you see; don’t want a Mudblood sliming it up” Oh…Dramione…
66. “Take this thing for a walk?…And where exactly are we supposed to fix the leash? Around the sting, the blasting end, or the sucker?”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
67.“You see, I, unlike you, have been made a Prefect, which means that I, unlike you, have the power to hand out punishments.”
68. “But you like the Weasleys, don’t you, Potter? Spend holidays there and everything, don’t you? Can’t see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you’ve been dragged up by Muggles, even the Weasley’s hovel smells OK”
69. “And as for Potter…my father says it’s a matter of time before the ministry has him carted off to St. Mungo’s… apparently they’ve got a special ward for people whose brains have been addled by magic.”
70. “Tell me, how does it feel being second best to Weasley, Potter?”
71. “So, even if that overgrown moron does show up again, he’ll probably be sent packing straight away.”
72. “I’ve never seen a worse Keeper, but then he was born in a bin, did you like my lyrics, Potter?”
73. “You’re going to pay. I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done to my father”
74. “You’re dead, Potter.”
75. “Of course, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.”
76. “What’s that Weasley’s riding? Why would anyone put a Flying Charm on a moldy old log like that?”
77. “Well, just watch yourself, Potter, because I’ll be dogging your footsteps in case you step out of line.”
78. “New Head, new times. Be good now, Potty. Weasel King…”
79. “Or perhaps you can remember what your mother’s house stank like, Potter, and Weasley’s pigsty reminds you of it.”
80. “What’d I tell you? Complete nutter.”
81. “I’m surprised the Ministry’s still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there’s a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
82. “Nice face, Potter!”
83. “Didn’t mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter? Petrificus Totalus! Oh yeah. She was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin.”
84. “That was for my father. Enjoy your ride back to London.”
85. “Ok, ok! I was gate crashing. Happy?”
86. “‘I’m not afraid! It’s you who should be scared!’”
87. “You’d better hurry up, they’ll be waiting for ‘the Chosen Captain’, ’The Boy Who Scored’, whatever they call you these days.”
88. “If you’re wondering what the smell is, Mother, a Mudblood just walked in.”
89. “I don’t need your help! Don’t you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you… or he’s gonna kill me!”
90. “You don’t know what I’m capable of…You don’t know what I’ve done!”
91. “‘I haven’t got any options! I’ve got to do it! He’ll kill me! He’ll kill my whole family!’”
92. “Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers.”
93. “I mean, I might not even be at Hogwarts next year, what’s it matter to me if some fat old has-been likes me or not?”
94. “Defense Against the Dark Arts, it’s all just a joke, isn’t it, an act? Like any of us need protecting against the Dark Arts”
95. “Looks like you’ll have to break it, then, because I don’t need your protection! It’s my job, he gave it to me and I’m doing it, I’ve got a plan and it’s going to work, it’s just taking a bit longer than I thought it would.”
96. “I might have, er, moved on to bigger and better things.”
97. “When the Dark Lord takes over, is he going to care how many O.W.L.s or N.E.W.T.s anyone’s got? Of course he isn’t. It’ll be all about the kind of service he received, the level of devotion he was shown.”
98. “Don’t you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
99. “I virtually lived in the Room of Hidden Things all last year.”
100. “I’m Draco Malfoy, I’m Draco, I’m on your side!”
101. “That’s my wand you’re holding, Potter.”
102. “Stand back. Line up against the back wall. Don’t try anything, or I’ll kill you!”
103. “If you wreck the room, you might bury this diadem thing!”
104. “Potter came in here to get it”
105. “The Dark Lord wants him alive”
106. “Don’t kill him!”
107. “The door, get to the door, the door!”
108. “What are you doing, what are you doing? The door’s that way!”
Draco Malfoy quotes in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
109. “Hermione Granger, I’m being bossed around by Hermione Granger. And I’m mildly enjoying it.”
110 “Flipendo! Keep up, old man”
111. “I don’t care what you did or who you saved, you are a constant curse on my family, Harry Potter.”
112. “We can hug, too, if you like”
113. “It is exceptionally lonely, being Draco Malfoy. I will always be suspected. There is no escaping the past.”
114. “And being alone. That’s so hard. I was alone. And it sent me to a truly dark place.”
115. “You, the three of you, you shone, you know? You liked each other. You had fun. I envied those friendships more than anything else.”
116. “We haven’t become anything, we simply are as we are.”
117. Harry: “What did you want to do?” Malfoy: “Quidditch. But I wasn’t good enough. Mainly, I wanted to be happy.”
118. “For a long time, Tom Riddle was a lonely child. You may not understand, Harry, but I do.”
119. “Most of the time, I think you have to make a choice, at a certain point, of the man you want to be.”
120. “And being alone, that’s so hard.”
So, do you still ‘Stan’ Draco?
That’s all we have from Draco folks!
What do you think of that mammoth list of quotes? Can you still ‘simp’ for Hogwarts favourite bad guy, even after all that sass?!
I think, in the end, Draco was redeemed (although only slightly) and deserves a little bit more credit than he gets.
Despite all the mean words and attitude, his true character was eventually revealed in the final chapters. Which was, unfortunately, stolen away from us in the movies.
I’d love to know what you think, so make sure to leave a comment below. Also, feel free to steal any of these quotes for your own Malfoy themed social media posts.
I’m personally still hoping that DracoTok sticks around for just a little bit longer… It’s definitely been a comfort to the rollercoaster of a year it has been!