PRESS AND INTERVIEWS
EXAMPLES OF MY WORK
Tours, Activities and Events:
- My Review of Holiday Scout: 14 Reason’s why you should visit North East India with Holiday Scout. (sponsored)
- Further Holiday Scout publications (sponsored):
- 15 Reasons why Arunachal Pradesh will ruin your life,
- 7 awesome things to do in Dirang,
- 35 stunning photos that will make you want to visit Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh,
- 7 unbelievable places to stop on the road to Tawang: your guide to the Sela pass,
- 11 reasons why Tawang will blow your freaking mind.
- Review of the Pink City Rickshaw Company: Pink City Rickshaw Company Review: Explore Jaipur in Style! (sponsored)
- Review of Alfresco Grand Cruises, Guwahati: 9 reasons why you should pick Alfesco Grand for your cruise in Guwahati. (sponsored)
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur,
- Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai,
- Kottawatta Village Sri Lanka,
- Leela Palace Bangalore,
Technology, Travel Products, apps:
- Travel Smarter with GPSmyCity: like a travel guide in your pocket! (sponsored)
- Osprey Farpoint 40 Review: The best backpack if you’re petite.
- 15 Honest Female Safety Tips for celebrating Holi Festival in India
- The ultimate guide to the Pushkar Camel Fair,
- All you need to know about the Edinburgh Fringe Festival,
- Feel the Summer Solstice Vibes at Avebury Stone Circle
- Afternoon tea at Hotel Bristol in Warsaw
- A Victorian afternoon tea at the Bridge Tea Rooms at Bradford on Avon
- Afternoon tea at the Balmoral in Edinburgh
- Bold Tuesday Travel Map Giveaway (sponsored)
- Capture your travel memories with a Photobook by Colorland (sponsored)
- Daniel Wellington collaboration (sponsored)
A few of my favourite articles:
“First of all, me and the Pink city Rickshaw Co. team would like to thank you for finding and giving us a chance. I’m really glad you enjoyed the tour and saw the value in it. This unique initiative which aims to empower the disadvantaged women of Jaipur is a result of a lot hard work, perseverance and out of box thinking. The biggest contributors were these brave ladies themselves. Thank you for capturing the essence and belief of this project so beautifully here. Its only because of the support of amazing people like you, that these women can dare to dream.”
– Radhika Kumari, Assistant Vice President of Access Development Services.
Feedback following collaboration with the Pink City Rickshaw Company.
“It was a pleasure working with Sophie. All the communication was quick, clear and super-friendly. She delivered her tasks in a good way and I can definitely recommend working with her!”
– Hannaliis, founder of Bold Tuesday. Feedback following my 5k Bold Tuesday scratch off map Giveaway.
FEEDBACK FROM MY FOLLOWERS
“Your blog has been such a great resource for planning my trip to Udaipur – Thank you!” – Dipalk (see article here)
“Thank you for this wonderful blog and review. It is exactly what I have been looking for to contemplate an Everest flight before my trip. I love your blogs and am now hooked on reading more!” – Kate (see article here)
“I absolutely love this post. It’s such a beautiful, yet under appreciated, area of the world”. – Natalia following my Holiday Scout Collaboration in NE India (see article here)
“Wow, good to know, I will definitely use them for my trip to Jaipur” -Yulia, on Instagram following my Pink City Rickshaw Company Review